Friday, August 22, 2008

Slow week

So I thought I would join the rest of the money saving bloggers and make sure I post all the greatest deals, but I never seem to have time to post. After I read all the great deals and set out my plan for the week my sons nap time is UP!!! I've been trying to catch up in the evenings after he goes to bed for the night, but it's been a bad week.

So my new plan is to try to leave short comments to links of the best list of deals I find, which looking into things it could be awhile before I see many great ones, due to the lack of deals at CVS and Walgreens. Of course the end of the month is coming so we'll have to see what great freebies are going on next month!

I have a post about my great deals from last week, but haven't been able to get my pic on it... I will share it without the pic ASAP. As far as this week I made one trip to Walgreens and one to Krogers! When I got home from my Kroger trip last week and saw they were still having the great $5/$20 Nestle product I had to go back for MORE!! My best deal was Purnia dog chow ON SALE for $15 and 2/$5 Juicy Juice with $4 coupon here on the dog food and (2) $1 coupons here for the Juicy Juice. So with the $5/$20 and coupons my total was.... $9 saving more than 50%. I did this deal last week too, so we now have enough dog food for a few months!

No comments: