Friday, August 8, 2008

RESTAURANT.COM

For the first time ever, Take 80% off 25 Gift Certificates. Pay $2 when you use the code FIRST.Now valid through 8-10-08.


So I know I've just started, but I have to share that I love Restaurant.com and today is a HUGE reason why!!! Today ONLY Until August 10 (sale extended due to popular demand!), they are selling their gift certificates for 80% OFF Enter Discount Code: FIRST At Checkout and Hit "APPLY".
That means you can get a $25 GC for $2.... Check out that savings!!! I found this website earlier this year when I got a free one when I bought my Entertainment book online! My husband and I use these to eat out once or twice a month, and on special occasions we take people out with us! There are some restrictions, mostly you have to spend $35/2 entrees(I haven't questioned weather they mean you have to spend $35 total or at least 2 entrees) and like in our area there are only 2 restaurants that we go to, but the food is great and we love to get out every once and awhile! If you miss this deal don't worry they typically have 60% and 70% deals often.

No comments: