Friday, October 24, 2008

I've been Tagged!


This is my first time being tagged!! So here it goes Katie over at Cincinnati Cents has tagged me today. Here are the official rules for being tagged:
1. Link to the person that tagged you , and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself.
3. Tag seven people, listing the links to their blogs.
4. Let the seven people know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Now, for seven facts about me.
  1. I Love being a stay at home mom, even though I worked at least 2 jobs for 10 years!
  2. I love Chocolate
  3. I am a Colts fan!!!
  4. My Husband and I met beating each other at a Tae Kwan Do School
  5. Playing Wii with my husband is what I consider working out
  6. I love taking pictures
  7. God has blessed me with a wonderful family

  8. Now my turn to tag randomly:
    1. "Deal"icious Mom
    2. Coupon Cravings
    3. Jessica Knows
    4. Leaving Excess
    5. Northern Cheapskate
    6. Frugal Dad
    7. Economic Endeavors

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thank you! I am opting out of tag games, since I have been getting a lot (good problem to have, I suppose), but I will link to your blog in the future - thanks for the shout out!