Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Money Making Deals

I know I've been slacking off but I wanted to let everyone know about the deals I just found out about!!!

Cashbaq.com will pay you cash back by check or to your paypal account just by shopping through their site. I just scored the 2009 Entertainment book for better than FREE!!! I paid $10 for the book and in a day or 2 (according to the CEO of Cashbaq) I will have a $10 credit in my account along with the $5 I earned for just signing UP!!

Then I just saw that they have Restaurant.com offering a new code for 80% off the purchase of gift certificates through them using the code SANTA. Pair this with the cash back deal through Cashbaq, and you can get a $25 gift certificate for just $1.40 (or free if you’re new to Cashbaq – they are offering a $5 signup incentive right now)!

No comments: